The Unity Success Management System is now being implemented in more than 35 districts across the country from Oregon to Colorado to Vermont. The effectiveness of our solution is perhaps best evidenced by the fact that we currently have two years of 100% returning customers. We know that money is tight in education. It’s central to our mission to provide you with affordable tools service whose power far exceeds the price you pay.
We seek to:
- Support assessment that is always meaningful, practical, and manageable
- Enable districts to access data from disparate systems via a single reporting system
- Empower teachers with the information they need to transform instruction
- Inspire collaborative work
- Elevate results
- Help schools and districts to maintain ownership of assessment content and data
- Facilitate collaborative efforts among teachers, schools, and districts
- Provide very low cost, meaningful solutions to legal compliance issues
- Support the design and implementation of effective professional development
EdTech Review, read the story here.