Gain Control of Your Assessments
- Systematize data collection for your assessments by providing you with a single, secure, cloud-based system for organizing and aggregating common assessment results.
- Align tasks or sets of tasks with one or more standards and/or learning outcomes
- Assign performance levels to individual tasks and whole assessments
- Distribute accompanying documentation – Rubrics, anchor papers and work samples, scoring guides, etc.
Take standards based grading to the next level
Develop common understandings and communicate a common vision of success for all students.
- Align assessment results with Common Core State Standards, your state standards, and/or district curriculum
- Distribute common assessments across your entire district with accompanying documentation: rubrics, scoring guides, work samples, and more
- Collect and aggregate results across classes, schools, and districts
- Schedule assessment windows
- Design, validate, standardize, and manage your assessments
- Collect data from public domain assessments
- Modify and version assessments centrally
Formative, summative, benchmark, interim, screening, progress monitoring, pre-test/post-test, and more. Our content agnostic system is flexible to meet your unique needs.
Looking for Screeners?
Unity is an ideal solution for collecting data on interview and multidimensional assessments like the Boulder Valley School District’s Universal Screeners for Elementary Math.
Having universal screening measures is one thing, collecting the results systematically is another. The Unity platform is designed for schools and districts who are really interested in understanding the performance of their students across cohorts and across years. We help districts to develop local norms, aggregate and disaggregate their results, and utilize these important assessments to their fullest potential.
Unity is unique in its ability to support interview based assessments. Our interview tool gets a teacher out of her seat and along side the child. We understand that classrooms are dynamic places, and we give you the tools that fit that environment.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your district to systematically implement universal screening for your school.